REVISED Stanford 9-Hole Golf: February Update
Summary of Golf Course Changes Effective Jan 29:
1. Masks required at all times on the course while playing.
2. Groups of up to three households allowed on the course.
3. Three golf carts allowed per group of up to three households.
What These Changes Mean For 9-Hole Play Going Forward:
1. Advance tee time signups revert to first come first served.
2. Sign up sheets now available for: Feb 4, 11, 18 and 25.
3. Each golfer in a threesome can take an individual cart (reserve cart on sign up sheet).
4. Mixers: Groups of up to three households, up to three golf carts per group.
Thank You: To everyone who took time to write Santa Clara County and Joe Simitian on behalf of our health and welfare!
Calendar of Special Events:
Sun, Feb 14 Mixer
Tee times: 10:00, 10:10, 10:20, 10:30 am
Nancy Mancini & Ann Porteus
Have Fun Out There!